Tuesday, December 9, 2014

About this blog

I am a father of two kids and interested in solving math problems. However, I am not smart enough to be a mathematician. My son is in grade 9 and what surprised me is his skill in solving math problems. Most of the time he has no idea how to start unless it is very straightforward. I remembered he does not have homework until grade 7. What I understand is that you need to practice if you want to be good at it. I started to give him math problems and teach him the skills to solve all types of math problem. I collected lots math practice problems and am willing to share them to help the kids on their mathematics. I am planning to post one problem every day or every two days and will give detail solutions. I hope you will like it and any support will be appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment